Lorraine B

My photo
Hello and welcome to a place of Spiritual Refuge. A place where you can come and meditate on the word of God as it encourages and empowers you to live on top of the world everyday. I've always had a passion for writing ever since I was a child. Now I'm an adult I've decided to allow God to use one of the many gifts he's given me to encourage and create a place of spiritual refuge for the discouraged, broken hearten and those who at times feel they have no hope. I thank God for all of the gifts that he has given me and my greatest intent is for me to give them back to him by using them for his Glory. Enjoy, be encouraged and inspired. Lorraine B :)

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Bad Shepherd

Jesus is considered the good shepherd. He tends after his flock, he looks out for them, he makes sure they lack for nothing, he wants the best for them, he gave his life for them, he loves them, he forgives them and spreads their sins as far as the east is from the west, he’s gentle with them and the list goes on and on of how good of a Shepherd Jesus is but as I meditate on his goodness, I’m also quickened by Satan’s tricks and schemes. If Jesus is the good shepherd then the enemy definitely is a bad shepherd. He might appear as though he cares about us but he doesn’t care about us, he doesn’t look out for us he’s only interested in himself, he wants us to be miserable and lack and bicker and complain, he has no power to forgive so he regurgitate our sins and throw things in our face if we mess up again. He kicks us, he wants us to stay down, and he’s callous and hates us. He doesn’t care whether we have or not as long as he has us where he wants us. Oh he’s a shepherd alright but a really bad one. A wolf in sheep’s clothing, looking and seeking to see who he may devour. So be careful as you consider yourself as part of the flock. Who is your Shepherd and what type of flock are you in the pasture? Are you walking by the still waters receiving the faithfulness and grace of the good Shepherd or are you bickering and complaining with a jealous spirit and hatred towards others just looking to see the flaws on who you can shun and devour next? Thanks for reading and until next time stay encouraged and……be blessed Jess Lo © Lorraine Benjamin 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment