Lorraine B

My photo
Hello and welcome to a place of Spiritual Refuge. A place where you can come and meditate on the word of God as it encourages and empowers you to live on top of the world everyday. I've always had a passion for writing ever since I was a child. Now I'm an adult I've decided to allow God to use one of the many gifts he's given me to encourage and create a place of spiritual refuge for the discouraged, broken hearten and those who at times feel they have no hope. I thank God for all of the gifts that he has given me and my greatest intent is for me to give them back to him by using them for his Glory. Enjoy, be encouraged and inspired. Lorraine B :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pay attention to what God is releasing because it is good!

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

The more and more I meditate on that scripture, I have to pay attention to my life and what God is allowing to happen. If I continue to walk uprightly, there is NOTHING GOOD that he won’t give to me because I’m reflecting his righteousness and I’m pleasing him. So whatever God is releasing in your life right now, whether you like it or not, whether the doors are closing or not, it’s all good if you are walking uprightly reflecting his righteousness, seeking HIS will. Pay attention to what he’s releasing because even though you might not see the good part now through your physical eyes, open up your spiritual eyes to see His goodness through it all. HIS GOOD PLAN for your life will be revealed in due time. Though it tarry wait for it.

(c) Lorraine Benjamin 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment