Lorraine B

My photo
Hello and welcome to a place of Spiritual Refuge. A place where you can come and meditate on the word of God as it encourages and empowers you to live on top of the world everyday. I've always had a passion for writing ever since I was a child. Now I'm an adult I've decided to allow God to use one of the many gifts he's given me to encourage and create a place of spiritual refuge for the discouraged, broken hearten and those who at times feel they have no hope. I thank God for all of the gifts that he has given me and my greatest intent is for me to give them back to him by using them for his Glory. Enjoy, be encouraged and inspired. Lorraine B :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's time to say it!

It’s time to say it!
Give thanks with a grateful heart, give thanks to the Holy one, give thanks because he’s given, Jesus Christ his son and now let the weak say I am strong, let the poor say I am rich, because of what the Lord has done for us. Give thanks!!!

As I was meditating to the words of the song above, during my quiet time with God, something hit me like a ton of bricks! In addition to giving thanks to God for what he has done or is going to do for me, I have to say the opposite of what is going on in our lives! If we are poor, we have to confess with our mouth that we are rich, if we are sick we must confess with our mouth that we are well, if we are weak we must confess with our mouth that we are strong. It’s time to say it! Say the opposite of what you are going through combined with thanksgiving to God for what he has done and will do according to what you are saying or confessing. It’s time to say what you want to happen in your life! Say it, confess it and give thanks for it until it shows up!
© Lorraine Benjamin 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment