Lorraine B

My photo
Hello and welcome to a place of Spiritual Refuge. A place where you can come and meditate on the word of God as it encourages and empowers you to live on top of the world everyday. I've always had a passion for writing ever since I was a child. Now I'm an adult I've decided to allow God to use one of the many gifts he's given me to encourage and create a place of spiritual refuge for the discouraged, broken hearten and those who at times feel they have no hope. I thank God for all of the gifts that he has given me and my greatest intent is for me to give them back to him by using them for his Glory. Enjoy, be encouraged and inspired. Lorraine B :)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The longer the wait..... the BIGGER THE BLESSING

You ever noticed in the bible when God blessed someone in a grand way they had to wait for a while for the blessing to come to pass? Think about Abram, God told him that he would have a son and that his seed would be more than the sand of the earth but guess what at first when he told him he didn't tell him when...only later on he confirme that it would happen from his own body within an entire year. Abram had to wait for an entire year for it to come to pass. So for all of us and I say all of us because I’ve been waiting for a while for some things to come to pass in my life as well I come to encourage you today that the longer the wait the bigger the blessing so just hold on and stand firm on God’s word because your blessing is coming and he’s going to bless you in a mighty big way. Your waiting is not in vain, keep waiting and expect the biggest blessing that you’re about to receive for your faithfulness and patience. Hallelujah!


(c)Lorraine Benjamin 2011

1 comment:

  1. Ive been waiting for his blessing and favor for 30 years! I came to realise I will never ever be able to please god. He is too perfect for a sinner like me. So whatever is left of my life I will spend without stressing about him accepting me its too painful and hopeless. I wish I could whole heartedly renounce the belief in him. But its been inplanted in my brain as a kid. Maybe because he doesn't Love bastards, simce I was born out of wedding lock.

    ReplyDelete