Lorraine B

My photo
Hello and welcome to a place of Spiritual Refuge. A place where you can come and meditate on the word of God as it encourages and empowers you to live on top of the world everyday. I've always had a passion for writing ever since I was a child. Now I'm an adult I've decided to allow God to use one of the many gifts he's given me to encourage and create a place of spiritual refuge for the discouraged, broken hearten and those who at times feel they have no hope. I thank God for all of the gifts that he has given me and my greatest intent is for me to give them back to him by using them for his Glory. Enjoy, be encouraged and inspired. Lorraine B :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I AM SOOO NEEDY!!!!

Phil 4:19 My God shall supply all my need according to his riches in glory

It’s funny how in my past relationships I’ve always been proud of not being a needy person. I’ve always been independent, held my own, dealt with my problems myself and even agreed to assist others with their problems as well. I’d always strive not to be that "needy" friend or partner. But I’ve come to realize that with this relationship that I have with God, it’s okay to be needy.
I would always quote Phil 4:19 whenever I had a financial need however I realized that the scripture never focused that “need” to only being something financial. It says that God will supply ALL my need according to his riches in glory. So it’s okay if I’m needy for something other than something financial. Now with that being said, that tells me that if I need some peace today he’ll supply it, if I need of some joy he’ll provide it, some wisdom he’ll give that to me too, some guidance, he’s going to give it to me . Anything at all that I am in need of, he promised to supply it because he’ll never run out of it. Protection he’ll provide it, guidance he’ll provide it, love he’ll provide it, forgiveness he’ll provide it and because he’ll supply all of my need, that opens up my needy list to go on and on as I request my need from him.

Deliverance – he’ll provide that too, whatever I am in need of he’ll supply it. So I’ve chosen to be the most neediest partner in this relationship solely because God can and he wants to supply all my needs according to his riches in glory and when I think about his riches in glory, that’s a lot riches ya’ll so if you’ve never been needy with anyone else in your relationships, be needy with God today so that he can give you exactly what you need directly from his resources in glory.

© Lorraine Benjamin 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment